2016 Holiday Craft Show Season October 14, 2016 10:57
Like the mythical elves at the North Pole, we've been super busy these past few months, making new Treats for the upcoming holiday season. If you're around the Vancouver area, we hope to see you at one of the following craft shows:
- Oct. 16, 12-5, Har El Fall Artisan Fair, Congregation Har El, 1305 Taylor Way, West Vancouver
- Nov. 5, 10-4, West Vancouver Craft Market, West Vancouver Community Centre, 2121 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
- Nov. 6, 10-4, St. Thomas Aquinas Christmas Craft Market, 541 W Keith Rd, North Vancouver
- Nov. 9-13, Circle Craft Market, Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre. Buy online with the code CCM and save $3 on admission!
- Nov. 17-20, Christmas at Hycroft, 1489 McRae Avenue, Vancouver
- Nov. 26-27, 11-5, Portobello West, Creekside Community Recreation Centre, 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver
- Dec. 3-4, 10-4, North Vancouver Holiday Bazaar, Carson Graham Secondary School, 2145 Jones Ave, North Vancouver
Also, we will be part of the Great Stuff exhibit at the Ferry Building Gallery in West Vancouver, running from Nov. 18 through Dec. 18, 10-6 each day (closed Mon.)
And on Dec. 8-11, we'll be at the Festival of Craft in Calgary, AB, at the Calgary Stampede.
If you're not able to come to a show, no worries. Shop on the website - we usually ship orders the same or next day. Happy Holidays to all!